As a native of Northern California and a resident of the Arden area for over 35 years, I was fortunate enough to become very familiar with the area schools, organizations and amenities of this wonderful region. My three children attended both public and private schools, which resulted in a majority of my time as a volunteer for eight different schools in 25 years. This interaction with the community allowed for a smooth transition into residential real estate, which I entered over 13 years ago.
During the past 12 years of representing buyers and sellers, I’ve become a member of the Masters Club and a Top Producer within my company, including one of the top 10%. During my free time I love cooking, cycling, golf, book club and traveling.
My specialty is representing Buyers and Sellers in all four counties of this region. Includes first-timers or tenth-timers looking to sell or purchase luxury, resale, custom or tract homes. The ability to use my negotiations skills, strategic real estate campaigns and to pinpoint market trends, has resulted in many successful transactions. Simply put, my efforts will produce results.
- Master’s Club Life Member
- Member of the Sacramento Association of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification (SFR)
- Sacramento Children’s Home Guild
- Realtor Action Fund Contributor