As a native of Northern California and a resident of the Arden area for over 35 years, I was fortunate enough to become very familiar with the area schools, organizations and amenities of this wonderful region. My three children attended both public and private schools, which resulted in a majority of my time as a volunteer for Rio Americano, Jesuit and Saint Michaels. This interaction with the community allowed for a smooth transition into residential real estate, which I entered over 12 years ago.
During the past 12 years of representing buyers and sellers, I’ve become a member of the Masters Club, a Top Producer within my company, including one of the top 10%. During my free time I love cooking, cycling, golf, book club and traveling.
My specialty is representing Buyers and Sellers in all four counties of this region. Includes first-timers or tenth-timers looking to sell or purchase luxury, resale, custom or tract homes.
- Master’s Club Life Member
- Member of the Sacramento Association of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification (SFR)
- Sacramento Children’s Home Guild
- Realtor Action Fund Contributor